Monday, December 8, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
(Nov 21, 2008)
A few of us where die hard enough to go to the midnight showing of Twilight!! We had a great time! It was even Lindsays Birthday at midnight...what a great Birthday :) We arrived 1 1/2 hours early hoping we just wouldn't be sitting in the very front row...well needless to say we weren't early enough-we were toward the end of the line and ended up in row....2 (ha, ha) at least it wasn't row 1!! Even with that it was still really good. Some people had been waiting in line since 7:30pm...wow. Thanks again girls, I had a great time!
They are in a stare down...Kenna has started giving 'the eye' she looks down at you and tries to roll her eyes up into the back of her head...it's really quite cute!
(Nov 7, 2008)
Talan was anticipating this movie for 2 weeks!! He saw an advertisement on the TV and wanted to watch it. After explaining to him that we cannot watch it for two weeks later that day when we were driving around town he asked if we were going to the theater....I couldn't believe it! So when the opening day came we made an event out of it. He wanted to wear his Madagascar sweater/outfit and we watched the first one. At the movie we even bought a kids pack-which was a little popcorn, candy and drink in a little box-he thought is was pretty special!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
A friend reminded us about feeding the ducks at the ponds at the nature trails so...I thought I would take the kids out. Talan really enjoyed feeing the ducks at Hat Rock with Grandma and Grandpa Mac. Well...these ducks and geese knew exactly what they wanted. Right when we pulled up they started to swarm to car! Talan kept saying, 'the ducks are going to eat me mom!" I thought it was cute but he just hid behind my leg and I used the camera case to lightly swing around to keep a barrier. We fed the ducks our bread as quickly as possible and ran off! We decided to go for a walk on the nature path and stopped at the ponds to through rocks...so much more fun! McKenna really liked watching the ducks she would turn her head as far as she could when we ran off :0)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Kenna has so much hair and I am still learning how to do it! We attempted to put a little braid and Kenna did really well...sporadically I get in the spurt to try something new. Thanks Hilarie for the motivation. Hilarie did a 2 linking pony tails with 3 link...(not sure if I explained that right) but it turned out really, really cute! I love having a little girl :0)
The Allens wanted to have a Halloween party so we helped plan! It turned out to be alot of fun, the families seemed to really enjoy the scavenger hunt! Here is Talan and Brooklyn posing in front of his nice paint job!!
Scotty suggested the we dress up as ran over cyclist for our costumes...so here is my effort :0) Talan helped 'tie-dye' his shirt and pick out the design. It was fun to see the different designs! Daddy was impressed. Talan and Gunner. They had alot of fun at the party together.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Scotty, Talan and Garret
Our friends Caralee (who will be missed come December), Samm and AJ
Caralee and I mixed up a suprise (hamburger, bacon, potatoes, carrots, onions, mushroom soup and cheese)for dinner. After we arrived at the fire I realized we forgot a large metal spoon to stir things around and help serve so...Jon found a piece of finish work someone left behind and widled a spoon!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
So anyway we are in the process of decided to buy a new phone via the web or some other resource or to cancel our service all together and be 'cell phone less' What an odd idea this day in age! Scotty is having mixed feelings-he loves the idea of being touch less but he has also realized the nice convience as well...
Meanwhile if you need to reach us call the HOUSE phone or e-mail...we really aren't avoiding you...we just can't call!!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours-
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them ( I don't know how to link :) I tag- Katelyn, Hilarie, Kathryn, Marnae, Sokimna, Diane
1. I like to scratch my head...it doesn't itch or anything it just feels so, so good! I love it when scotty sits by me when we are watching a movie and he will rub and scratch my head, the bad part is I will probably go bald sooner!! I loose alot of hair sometimes...?
2. I really don't love chocolate! I know I am weird...unless it is a troufel (sp?) -thanks Hilarie-they just melt in your mouth. I prefer sour candies or vanilla ice cream!
3. I really like to read! This is new for me in the past 5 years! I love starting a new book and cannot wait to finish it to start another. It was great nursing McKenna, thats when I got alot of my reading done but she seems too interested in the book I am holding than nursing so that had to stop...therefore my reading has decreased dramatically as well :( I still haven't finished the partial draft of the 5th book to twilight)
4. I love to go camping with family! I don't care that I cannot shower for a week or have the normal amenities that are at home. I love the brisk morning air and noise of the morning birds...I love sitting around in camp chairs reading or talking. I feel I have 'no worries' when I am camping...mom, dad and JW I wish we were camping with you right now!
5. I have to burp! It's a problem, I know! Sometimes too often and it's not always lady like :0) I just don't like air pressure build-up...it's too uncomfortable. I try to be somewhat careful who I am around though. But, sometimes it happens and some people are annoyed..or maybe disgusted?!
6. I have a "clear" mole on the side of my left arm...and I hate it when people notice it and want to touch it. The mole tends to be extra sensitive!