Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ward Relay

So this is early October news but I just downloaded the pictures. Our ward participated in the Spirit Ward Relay...and our ward won..we completed 30 laps as the first married ward! I almost didn't go until Susan's husband called and said we should go...so I packed the kids up in the stroller and we ran to the stadium to help run a few laps! McKenna did great as well as Talan until the mascot came around...he has always been scared of dressed up characters. He came running over to me hugging my leg almost crying about the 'Pirate'...yep he thought the Viking was a Pirate and he was really scared :0) Talan's friend Gunner wasn't too fond of the mascot either! All in all Talan had a good time running and playing with Gunner and Dexter.

Heidi and baby Jack

No comments: