Thursday, November 6, 2008

I can move...


This past week McKenna has learned that she can get around!!! She does exactly what Talan used to do. She keeps the one leg bent and straightens the other to push off and move. Another freq. move is to get on all 4 and she rocks and bounces forward to move her legs forward. She looks like a little frog. And of course the usually scoot, turn, and roll...to get around! She is just too cute! Now she can entertain herself a little better and doesn't panic when I walk out of the room :)

7 comments:

Diane said...

That has to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen!

Hilarie* said...

She sure has grown a ton. Sounds like you need to move around some of your stuff in your lower cupboards!! Like the glass bowls!! he he... :)

Life Is Good said...

Found your blog through Kim and Jared's. Your family is too cute! Little mini me's of the two of you! Love, Ashley

Nikki Nichols said...

She is so cute! You guys make the cutest and sweetest kids! We need to hang out more :) I love that I found your blog. YOu can check out our site too at www.thefamilynichols.com

Katie said...

I need to add you to my friends list. I forgot what your blog address was and then saw that you had been on mine. I'm glad I found you again. Did you get my email? Let me know.
P.S. Oh my gosh, She is so big! I can't believe they grow up so fast!

Patrick and Paige said...

Your kids are so cute. I just found your blog through Marnae's and didn't even know you had a blog. Fun to keep in touch.

Patrick and Paige said...

I need your address!!!

I am sending out Christmas cards, please give me your address.

Patrick and Paige
18175 SW Division St.
Aloha, Or 97007

pandpmiller@gmail.com

Thank you