Thursday, November 6, 2008

Attack of the Ducks

11/03/08

A friend reminded us about feeding the ducks at the ponds at the nature trails so...I thought I would take the kids out. Talan really enjoyed feeing the ducks at Hat Rock with Grandma and Grandpa Mac. Well...these ducks and geese knew exactly what they wanted. Right when we pulled up they started to swarm to car! Talan kept saying, 'the ducks are going to eat me mom!" I thought it was cute but he just hid behind my leg and I used the camera case to lightly swing around to keep a barrier. We fed the ducks our bread as quickly as possible and ran off! We decided to go for a walk on the nature path and stopped at the ponds to through rocks...so much more fun! McKenna really liked watching the ducks she would turn her head as far as she could when we ran off :0)

1 comment:

Sokimna said...

Starr...It was fun to see all those ducks. I remember Erin got chased for bread! LOL So, the last time we went, we threw bread from our car!