Monday, December 8, 2008

****First SNOW****

I awoke at 4:30am to hearing the snowplows!!! I love what they do but boy are they loud! It worked out ok since I had to get up at 4:50 anyway to get ready to go swim with Heidi...but still-it took me a little while to realize what all the noise was about, I couldn't believe it SNOWED!!! Ya-so I truly do have mixed feelings. I love the snow but not for 9 months so I sure hope it doesn't stick around that long! But it did feel a little bit warmer today :) Talan was so excited to see the snow-he wouldn't stop asking if we could go outside and play starting at 6:30am! We finally went out around 9:30 and played for about 2 hours, it was so much fun! Here are some pictures the fabulous photographer Heidi took with her new camera-the kids look so cute. Heidi helped the boys build a snowman-I am sure Heidi has had alot of practice growing up in Alaska!
Kaden, Gunner, Talan-cheese
Kaden, Brooklyn, Gunner, Talan - Making Snowangels

Gunner and Talan hugging Mr. Snowman...how cute!



2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

Okay those pics are precious! Did you take those! I love the so much, I especially love the hugging the snowman one!

Anonymous said...

We actually had snow here in Seattle, can you believe it. Lena kept asking when the snow would come and I told her that it doesn't snow in Washington but I guess she knew better that I did.