Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been Tagged!

(sorry this took so, so ,so long Brooke :0)
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours-

Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them ( I don't know how to link :) I tag- Katelyn, Hilarie, Kathryn, Marnae, Sokimna, Diane

6 quirks....

1. I like to scratch my head...it doesn't itch or anything it just feels so, so good! I love it when scotty sits by me when we are watching a movie and he will rub and scratch my head, the bad part is I will probably go bald sooner!! I loose alot of hair sometimes...?

2. I really don't love chocolate! I know I am weird...unless it is a troufel (sp?) -thanks Hilarie-they just melt in your mouth. I prefer sour candies or vanilla ice cream!

3. I really like to read! This is new for me in the past 5 years! I love starting a new book and cannot wait to finish it to start another. It was great nursing McKenna, thats when I got alot of my reading done but she seems too interested in the book I am holding than nursing so that had to stop...therefore my reading has decreased dramatically as well :( I still haven't finished the partial draft of the 5th book to twilight)

4. I love to go camping with family! I don't care that I cannot shower for a week or have the normal amenities that are at home. I love the brisk morning air and noise of the morning birds...I love sitting around in camp chairs reading or talking. I feel I have 'no worries' when I am camping...mom, dad and JW I wish we were camping with you right now!

5. I have to burp! It's a problem, I know! Sometimes too often and it's not always lady like :0) I just don't like air pressure build-up...it's too uncomfortable. I try to be somewhat careful who I am around though. But, sometimes it happens and some people are annoyed..or maybe disgusted?!

6. I have a "clear" mole on the side of my left arm...and I hate it when people notice it and want to touch it. The mole tends to be extra sensitive!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love your Quirks...Clear Mole?? I didn't know that you didn't love chocolate, shaner hates it so we have a sour candy drawer and always a big tub of vanilla ice cream
Have a great day!