Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cell Phone Tragedy!!

So I think our one family cell phone :) has had it...it's been ran over, dropped, thrown, drooled on...and has survived a good 2 1/2 years...well it has decided to quit charging!!!! Honestly the hardest part for me has been not being able to make the long distance calls that I have been wanting to make over the past few days and the alarm clock issue! Yes I use my phone as an alarm clock right under my pillow...now I have to use an alarm clock that I paid $1 for at a yard sale that Scotty really doesn't like :) He insists on using an alarm clock that he has had since he was like 14 or 15 yrs old...it's actually sort of cute.

So anyway we are in the process of decided to buy a new phone via the web or some other resource or to cancel our service all together and be 'cell phone less' What an odd idea this day in age! Scotty is having mixed feelings-he loves the idea of being touch less but he has also realized the nice convience as well...

Meanwhile if you need to reach us call the HOUSE phone or e-mail...we really aren't avoiding you...we just can't call!!!!

2 comments:

Sokimna said...

Starr! I could totally relate to ya! I went without a cell phone for a long while...but then had to get one for our daycare biz. You will get used to it after a while. Rico feels like he needs to have one!

Devin and Elisa said...

Hey! It's us the Caldwell's! I had a cellphone for 3 years while working before we went up to rexburg. I was called at all hours of the night. Since being back in Vernal, UT, I've loved not being connected and as for long distance... we use skype and skypeout! Just think, you'll save between $500 to $800 a year!