Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving at the McCoy's

We went to the festival of lights at the Fairgrounds and there was Santa...ya. So we decided to take advantage of the moment-and McKenna as you can tell gave 'the look' but she didn't cry-that's an improvement from Talans first sight of Santa! It was cold but we enjoyed walking around looking at all the lights. Scotty was the only brave guy to come :) This was the first time in a very, very long time that we were all together. Michelle and all her family and all our family plus my cousin Brandon came to my parents for the week. We had alot of fun. Unfortunately Dad got sick, then Scotty, and Brandon and eventually Sam...do you see pattern-all the guys :) Hopefully JW lucks out and doesn't get whatever was going around!





Talan loves driving his car-he had alot of fun driving him and Jonathan around! Two peas in a pod. They played really well together this week! We went bowling one afternoon and Talan had a blast...as you can see! McKayla and Sierra had fun letting him help them bowl!

This is a better sight than the past 2 years! Ya! He actually had fun with Santa!




6 comments:

Diane said...

Aww I miss your family! They all look great.
I can't believe your daughter didn't cry with Santa. My kids are both terrified of him!!
Your son looks exactly like your husband, and your daugher looks just like you..So funny!

Patrick and Paige said...

So cute and LOVE LOVE LOVE Talon's Barbie Bug. What a crack up.

White Family said...

Sorry to comment on your blog, but I didn't know how else to get back to you. Those white strappy shoes are size 8.5W, but look great on a .5 size bigger or smaller. Let me know if you want them. lpwhite21@hotmail.com

Hilarie* said...

Wow.. glad to see you had fun with the fam. I have been working this week, then had to call in sick.. which I am just now getting over. But the kids still have runny noses... so we have just been homebodies. I pretty much have been sleeping most of the time, that is how I have gotten better so fast.

Brooke said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving. It's fun to see your kiddies. I will help you learn to do collages. Give me a call and I'll hook you up, it's easy!
Hope your christmas is wonderful!

Katie said...

I loved all the pictures! You have been a busy woman! It's always so nice talking to you! :)