Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thurman's in Rexburg!!

March 11, 2009-Today I got a call from my great friend Brooke says she was in town...I was so excited, the best part is the vacation is longer than just a weekend it's about 3 weeks long! Talan, Jett and Grey play so well together! We have had alot of fun already. They went with us to UV play date at Arctic Circle, another play date to the fire department, green canyon hot springs with Brookes family, and of course lots of time between our apartment and her in-laws home where they are staying. We wish we lived closer-but they still reside in good ol' Kentucky :) Every morning at 5:30 we have been going to the gym together-it's been fun having a partner-it surely makes me get my butt out of bed with out hitting the snooze button when I really feel like 'snoozing'!! Brooke cuts hair great and suggested cutting McKenna's hair...so here is her 3rd hair cut at 13 months!! I bet not many 13 month old girls can say that ;0) It looks so cute! Now it looks so much fuller. She has a little 'Stack' now...

Jett and Talan playing between the apartments in the snow (that is mostly gone now!!!)


They where trying hard to get this darn car to cooperate...determined little boys!

No comments: