Friday, March 13, 2009

Milk???

(March 2, 2009)
So miss McKenna cakes has not been liking milk!! I started to try and give her milk one week before she turned one and...not too successful! I have tried all % of milk, cold-warm-and pretty warm. Then we tried Soy milk since I usually have it on had-and-she seemed to like it for about a week then started letting it dribble out her mouth. Then we tried Almond Milk-and, the same thing drank it for about a day and then not again. So I took these pictures because...she drank a whole cup of milk for me at dinner ONE night. I thought we made a break through but it only lasted a night ;) I continue to give her a little each day and hopefully eventually she will agree!



2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

I have to agree with your little woman... Milk stinks! :) You are so good to try all the different types. I wonder if we will have a problem with that. All BEckett drinks now is Water, and he isn't all that attached to his bottle and formula so who knows

The Crebs Family said...

ava still won't drink milk... Not even store-bought chocolate milk! She takes one sip and her whole body shakes and she spits it out :) oh well she likes yogurt and cheese and flinstone vitamins, so I call it good! Good luck though!