Friday, March 13, 2009

Talan, Daddy day!

(March 7)
Last Saturday Scotty thought he would take Talan to the Airplane Museum at the airport...he loved it! Scotty said he was a little nervous to get on some of them but still had a great time, I wonder how long his love for planes and pretty much anything cool that flies will last?? After the museum they went out where daddy sometimes off-roads and found this...some crazy guy thought the ice was thick enough to drive on...they where skeptical about the rovers abilities...but, to their suprise it performed easily!!

1 comment:

Valerie: said...

Hey Scott and Star..dont know if you remember me, Valerie(then Cooper) I was Chris Janeck's girlfriend back in Rexburg. His brother Brain's sister in law...I havn't seen you guys in ages. I saw your page from Josh Wickern's page who is a friend of my husband and is brother. Small world. Your kids are cute. looks like your doing good and loving idaho still. Just wanted to say hi.