Friday, March 13, 2009

St. Patricks art...

(March 5)
With the really, really cold weather poor Talan has been getting really 'stir crazy' so I decided we needed to have more organized activities so due to the holiday coming up we made a shamrock. Talan colored macaroni noodles in zip lock bags with food coloring, then we cut out a shamrock from a paper plate and he painted it-which is always one of his favorite things to do then we decided to glue to noodles on the paper-he was bored of that part pretty quickly...he eventually told me to do it, he didn't like getting the glue on his fingers :0)




Gotta love the "cheesie" smiles!!

1 comment:

Nikki Nichols said...

Talan is such a boy! I love his zest for life. This last picture is so him! It made my day when he ran over to give me a hug at stake conference!