Sunday, January 11, 2009

SNOW!!!

It was FABULOUS! Portland broke records for snow fall in the past 40 yrs!! It was great! Talan loved it especially for the first few days he constantly wanted to go sledding!
Scotty, Jessica and I enjoyed the snowfall in the hot tub, it was great! The unfortunate time happend when after one night of major snow fall the power went out for a couple hours and messed something up with the hot tub...and scotty and Grandpa couldn't get it working :( So no more hot tub for the rest of the month, which was actually pretty sad!

The first big snow fall Scotty and Talan sledding down the culda sac (sp?).

















2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! Did you guys go skiing at all?

Brooke said...

Thanks for your comments. I love your family pictures! How did you get so dang skinny?? I'm a fatty right now, it's just to easy to want to fit in(Kentucky #1 overweight state). I had my bmi & blood sugar done today and neither were good, so give me your secret.
I'm glad you like the bracelet. If you get tired of it or don't wear bracelets much take the charm off and put it where you want. I found that and thought of you.
When is your b-day? I am trying to get a b-day calander down.
Love ya