Sunday, January 25, 2009

I thought I'd share...

So I am going to use this blog of mine basically as my journal. I read on someones about 2 months ago that her blog is solely her journal...I've thought more about it and really like the idea-it's always been really hard for me to keep a consistent written journal and I tend to post about my family which is what would be in my journal. So you may see more narratives-feel free to skip over if I bore you ;0) BUT...I love going to peoples blogs that share talents, crafts, music, but especially recipes....so I thought I would try and share my favorite recipes and then my blog could maybe be useful or helpful for you! Over the past few months I have cooked more than I have over the past 8 1/2 years of marriage! Thanks to family and friends who have taught me!! Believe it or not...I actually really like to cook now!! My brother would be oh-so proud! One of my good friends and I have been sharing our creations together which has been alot of fun to add some good recipes to the collection! One of our favorites to experiment lately with is quinoa. Scotty has never really cared for rice but he loves quinoa and its so, so, good for you!

2 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I know about the journal thing. I need to do that too on here. Its so much easier I think. I miss coming over to talk. We have another unexpected surprise in our lives...

Brooke said...

What a great idea! Do you cook so that you can count calories?