Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I can do it!

As most of you know McKenna turned "1" last Friday and well...she doesn't roll over from her back to stomach without some encouragement! Don't get me wrong it's been a blessing in terms of her sleeping. She lays on her back in the crib and kicks her legs and talks to herself, then falls asleep. Today after her nap I heard her talking to herself and then suddenly I heard her mobile music on which meant one of two things her legs kicked it and turned it on which she has only done once in the whole year or she sat up and turned it on! So I rush up to her room and there she is standing at the side rail talking away!! We were so excited for her!! Until bed time...she laid down great like normal and then soon enough I here her crying awfully-and there she is standing up! I am excited for her to roll over on her own free and will now...but not too ready for this new adventure!

No comments: