Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random facts about me

I was asked on a different website to do this and thought it was a little interesting so I thought I would share...
This is alot...we will see what I come up with!
1. I hate washing my face at night...I know I need to do it but I rarely do-hense the zits!
2. I love to read, doesn't mean I have time for it. This is a new thing in the past 5 yrs...I used to hate to read!
3. I love peanut butter-Adams Natural Crunchy!
4. I am not a big fan of chocolate...crazy I know!
5. My favorite color to wear is black
6. I love chick flicks-pretty much anything I am not much of a critic
7. I am a calorie counting fanatic...it's not crazy, I'm just aware!
8. I don't listen to CD's often . I like the randomness of the radio.
9. I really like audio books for those long runs!! Especially when I 'm not on shuffle ;)
10. I enjoy cooking now that I plan ahead!
11. My hair is naturally red-I probably will never dye the entire thing until there is too much grey to cover with highlights!! Hey maybe I'll go natural-all grey....
12. I don't mind cleaning toilets but I hate cleaning the floor
13. I miss school sometimes, but I love my job as a dental hygienist
14. I cannot sing-but I like to try
15. I'm not a big fan of dogs...I hate it when they lick me...but I do like gizmo and fletcher especially after their bath!
16. I love excerise-running, eliptical, swimming, cycling...i cannot wait for the ice to melt!
17. I love playing with my kids and wish my husband was always home!
18. My favorite color is red
19. I like to sleep with the window open and a down comforter year-round
20. I've lost 45 pounds since having my baby girl!! YA!
21. I like to get dirty
22. I love camp fires especially with friends
23. I want a simple life...easier said than done sometimes
24. I'm a pack rat...just ask scotty
25. I went through hunters education class when I was like 10 yrs old? (or sooner??)

4 comments:

acandiedapple said...

That's funny. I was right there with you in hunters safety at 10. How weird is that?

The Crebs Family said...

That is fun. I love learning random things about people! Great job on loosing 45 pounds! You are my hero!

Hilarie* said...

That was fun to read. Some new things I didn't know!

Sokimna said...

Hey...it was fun reading about things I didn't know oabout you! Good job on the postnatal weight loss!