Sunday, July 20, 2008

4th of July















For the 4th of July we went camping up by Ukiah with my family. It was so much fun! Grandma Mac made a sand box to play in that he enjoyed when we were at camp. I was curious to see how our 'bike rides' would go. My family is all about riding 4-wheelers so about 2 years ago we bought one from my parents. Well, the rides went good. Talan sat in the front while dad drove and I had McKenna in her Snuggli while I sat in the back. Oddly enough McKenna loved the rides and fell asleep everytime! I was amazed someone could sleep on such a bumpy ride!














Uncle JW showed Talan how to hold a weed...he thought it was pretty cool! Grandma Mac always brings Talan his favorite Apple Jack cereal!



One of the days we road the bikes down to the river. Uncle JW actually floated down a little ways in the freezing COLD water. Talan enjoyed sitting in it and of
course throwing rocks!








Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Mac for taking us camping...we loved it!

2 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Wahoo.. welcome to the blogging party!! I'm so excited to see such cute picts of your kids. Little Mckenna really has grown since you were last in Rexburg. Can't wait to see you when we come to town!

Diane said...

aww i miss your mom, she looks really good!